Real Estate agents are shouting, "low inventory"! Cherokee County and Lake Weiss real estate agents are no different. Maybe you've tuned this message out, or maybe you are thinking, what does this have to do with me?
FOR HOMEOWNERS LOOKING TO SELL:
- The time is now! With fewer homes on the market, you're not going to compete with as many other homes to attract buyers.
- Even with low inventory, set your asking price at market value. Doing so means you're likely to attract more buyers and possibly set off a lucrative bidding war.
- You're going to get a greater return on your investment. Rising prices mean that homes are also gaining value! Especially those on the water.
FOR THE HOME SHOPPER LOOKING TO BUY:
- When inventory is low, timing is important. Prepare in advance so you are ready when that perfect home becomes available and you can act quickly. Get pre-approved, have your down payment funds available and have your home ready to sell.
- Keep your offer as "clean" as possible. Don't miss an opportunity because you pack your offer with contingencies, concessions, closing dates and repair requests.
- Keep you emotions in check! Stay patient and focused on the goal. The right house will come along at the right time.
If you are thinking about selling, take advantage of the market conditions and don't put it off any longer. I am ready to help you assess the changing market conditions and let you know what to expect when selling your home. LakeWeissAlabama.Com Real Estate Services knows the Weiss Lake real estate market. Let our experience work to your advantage. Click here to contact me to get started!